Tips for a Better Night’s Sleep
The sleep set is literally the foundation of your sleep. But beyond your investment in the mattress, it’s important to make an overall commitment to sleep. Here are some tips for maintaining a healthy sleep cycle and ensuring the best night’s rest:
1. Maintain a regular bed and wake time schedule, including weekends.
2. Establish a relaxing bedtime routine, such as soaking in a hot bath or hot tub and then reading a book or listening to soothing music.
3. Create a sleep-conducive environment that is dark, quiet, comfortable and cool.
4. Sleep on a comfortable mattress and pillow.
5. Use your bedroom only for sleep and sex. It is best to take work materials, computers and televisions out of the sleeping
6. Finish eating at least two to three hours before your regular bedtime.
7. Exercise regularly. It is ideal to complete your workout at least a few hours before bedtime.
8. Avoid alcohol, nicotine (e.g., cigarettes, tobacco products), and caffeine (e.g., coffee, tea, soft drinks, chocolate) close to
bedtime. These can lead to poor sleep, keep you awake or disrupt sleep later in the night.
Mattress Selection Guide
Find the Therapedic mattress that’s right for you.
You Could Be Ready for a New Sleep Set If…
• You don’t sleep well
• Your back aches
• You feel tired in the morning
• Your muscles hurt
• You feel drained and suffer from a lack of energy
• You and your partner have no room to move
And You Should Get a New Sleep Set If…
• Mattress is lumpy and uneven
• Mattress or edges sag
• Your foundation appears uneven or sagging
• Your mattress cover is torn, stained or soiled
Compare Leading Brands. Look For Real Value.
Basic economics tells us that value is not necessarily the cheapest price…it?s WHAT YOU GET for the price. There?s a certain amount of truth to the old adage, “you get what you pay for.” So, invest in yourself. Buy a quality sleep set and get the best night?s sleep you can. You deserve it.
A Quality Sleep System Is Your Best Investment
When you look for a new sleep set, remember it’s what you can’t see that counts. “On sale” specials may look like bargains, but how well do they support you? How long will they last? A premium quality sleep set from Therapedic is designed and engineered to provide you with proper support and comfort for many, many years.
Therapedic Is Your Best Premium Bedding Value
Therapedic’s advanced mattress design and engineering have been awarded numerous patents, both here and abroad, for the leading-edge mattress components we have developed over the last fifty years. We challenge you to compare our unique product features with those of any other mattress brand. The short of it is this: Therapedic means quality and value that you can believe in.
Things to consider when purchasing a mattress
Mattresses don’t have to be as hard as a board to be good for you, though some people may prefer a firmer feel. Today, mattresses are built with luxurious new cushioning materials and surface treatments. While these mattresses may feel more plush, the core provides necessary support for your body.
A quality mattress and foundation gently support your body at all points and keep your spine in the same position as good standing posture. When selecting a mattress, keep in mind that your body should be able to relax, with your spine supported in its natural curve.
Select a mattress that provides you with enough room for free, easy movement, especially if you’re sleeping with a partner. Couples should select a queen- or king-size mattress to ensure that both individuals have enough space to feel comfortable.
Durability refers to how long support and comfort will continue. Like all products, a mattress and foundation gradually wear out. Eventually, you won’t receive that same support and comfort as you did when the sleep set was new. That’s why you should re-evaluate your set regularly. We recommend you do this twice a year.
Don’t look to the warranty to tell you how long to keep your sleep set. The warranty protects you against products defects and workmanship mistakes, not gradual loss of comfort and support.
Matching Sleep Sets
Matching mattresses and foundations are engineered to work together. Mismatching sets, that is, putting a new mattress on an old foundation, can compromise comfort and reduce the useful life of the mattress.
Remember the difference between value and price. Bargain mattresses may seem like bargains in the showroom, but their value – or lack thereof – will quickly become apparent. How well you sleep determines how well you live. Don?t make the mistake of purchasing a substandard mattress. You?ll wake up every morning regretting it!